The Ross School of Business posted deadlines for the Class of 2014 (Entering Fall 2012) online.
Deadline: October 10, 2011
Notification: January 13, 2012
Deadline: January 4, 2012
Notification: March 15, 2012
Deadline: March 1, 2012
Notification: May 15, 2012
*Please note that all deadlines are 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time.
- Introduce yourself to your future Ross classmates in 100 words or less.
- Describe your career goals. How will an MBA from Ross help you to achieve those goals? What is your vision for how you can make a unique contribution to the Ross community? (500 word maximum)
- Describe a time in your career when you were frustrated or disappointed. What did you learn from that experience? (500 word maximum)
- Select one of the following questions:
- What are you most passionate about? (300 word maximum)
- Describe a personal challenge or obstacle and why you view it as such. How have you dealt with it? What have you learned from it? (300 word maximum)
- Optional question: Is there anything else you think the Admissions Committee should know about you to evaluate your candidacy? (500 word maximum)
All the best!